the Travel Shop, by Globe Medical
A: Ground Floor, Twin Plaza Arcade, Adelaide SA 5000
Ultra compact double mosquito net impregnated with insecticide. Repels mosquitoes and other insects and will offer protection against diseases such as Dengue, Malaria, Zika, West Nile Fever, and Yellow Fever.
- is sold in over 140 countries worldwide.
- is recognised by the World Health Organisation as a LLIN or Long Life Insecticidal Net.
- is designed and manufactured under the supervision of European entomologists.
- is dust repellent and flame retardant (US Specs).
- keeps mosquitoes at least two metres away
Designed and manufactured under the supervision of European entomologists, the net offers a slow release of insecticide (deltamethrin) throughout the yarn, ensuring the active ingredient is continuously present at the surface of the net for the life of the net (approx 3 years continuous use).
The PermaNet® Compact Double LLIN mosquito net is height adjustable, has high quality reinforced stitches on all the seams, and packs down to only 10.5cm X 19cm (without compression)!
Size: H 130cm, W 170cm, L 240cm
Active Ingredient: Deltamethrin (slow release, long lasting)