the Travel Shop, by Globe Medical
The Cuts and Graze first aid kit is designed for both individuals and family that want to be able to treat minor cuts and grazes while travelling, without taking the whole first aid cabinet with them.
The Cuts and Graze First Aid Kit Refill contains:
- Medium First Aid Kit Bag
- Variety of adhesive bandages
- Skin cleansing and disinfecting wipes
- Saline and mini brushes for cleaning and flushing wounds
- Antiseptic cream
- Splinter probes
- Gel bandages to promote fast healing and cushioning of blisters
- Sterile Gauze
- Steri-strips for wound closure
- Tegaderm waterproof dressing
For those travelling overseas or off the beaten track, you may want to consider purchasing prescription medication for the treatment of skin infections (antibiotics) and travellers diarrhoea (e.g. electrolytes, loperamide “stopper”, anti-nausea medication, antibiotics etc.)
If you haven’t done so already, book an appointment with a doctor that specialises in Travel Medicine or your GP.