the Travel Shop, by Globe Medical
A: Ground Floor, Twin Plaza Arcade, Adelaide SA 5000
The Comprehensive First Aid Kit, plus Bag is packed full of essential first aid for use on the whole family.
Originally designed for those travelling overseas for long periods of time, the Comprehensive First Aid Kit has been tried and tested by thousands of international development volunteers, expatriate workers and school/ study groups.
The Comprehensive First Aid Kit contains:
- Medium First Aid Kit Bag
- Variety of adhesive island bandages (fabric and water proof)
- Skin cleansing and disinfecting wipes
- Saline, for cleaning and flushing wounds
- Antiseptic cream
- Sterile Gauze
- Splinter probes
- Scissors and metal pointed forceps
- Metal pointed forceps
- Latex Gloves
- Conforming and compression bandages
- Variety of highly absorbent wound dressings
- Variety of low adherent absorbent dressings
- Triangular bandage
- Steri Strips to help close lacerations
- Safety pins
For those travelling overseas or off the beaten track, you may want to consider purchasing prescription medication for the treatment of skin infections (antibiotics) and travellers diarrhoea (e.g. electrolytes, loperamide “stopper”, anti-nausea medication, antibiotics etc.)
If you haven’t done so already, book an appointment with a doctor that specialises in Travel Medicine or your GP.